Gelsemium sempervirens – Yellow jasmin
Indications: Classic flu with aches and pains. Droopy, drowsy and feeling
heavy and listless. Ailments may come on after bad news or a sudden fright.
Good for fear, stage fright and nervous anxiety – anticipates even the simplest tasks
with nervousness and worry. May need frequent repetition prior to an event.
Causation: Fear; fright; dread; bad news; sun; humid weather; cold damp conditions
- Bursting, pulsating pains
- Slow onset of symptoms
- Flu with classic chills, shivering, aches and pains
- Droopy, drowsy, heavy and listless
- Headaches after too much sun
- Anticipatory anxiety, such as exams and interviews
- Diarrhoea when nervous or fearful
Better: Open air; sweating; movement; after and during urination.
Worse: Heat; warmth; humid or damp weather; tobacco smoke; emotional upsets; 10am.